XMapTools & Bingo-Antidote
MATLAB© is required to use XMapTools & Bingo-Antidote for the short course. Note that the programs are only compatible* with MATLAB© version 8.4 release R2014b or more recent releases.
The last version of XMapTools must be installed prior the short course. Bingo-Antidote will be provided in Barcelona. The main steps are:
- Register on XMapTools’ website (mandatory). Free sign up
- Sign in to obtain the download link. Log in
- Download the last version of the software. Download
- Also download the additional files and user guide
- Install XMapTools on your computer following these instructions
Note: a cheap version of MATLAB© for student can be purchased via the Mathwork website.
* XMapTools does not require any additional MATLAB© toolbox such as Statistic, Image Processing toolboxes. However, we strongly recommend to have such toolboxes that may provide useful functions if you want to go further than what XMapTools does.
Theriak-Domino will be provided during the short-course.
If you want to recompile Theriak-Domino