XMapTools & Bingo-Antidote
MATLAB© is required to use XMapTools & Bingo-Antidote for the short course. Note that the programs are only compatible* with MATLAB© version 8.4 release R2014b or more recent releases.
The last version of XMapTools must be installed prior the short course. Bingo-Antidote will be provided in Barcelona. The main steps are:
- Register on XMapTools’ website (mandatory). Free sign up
- Sign in to obtain the download link. Log in
- Download the last version of the software. Download
- Also download the additional files and user guide
- Install XMapTools on your computer following these instructions
Note: a cheap version of MATLAB© for student can be purchased via the Mathwork website.
* XMapTools does not require any additional MATLAB© toolbox such as Statistic, Image Processing toolboxes. However, we strongly recommend to have such toolboxes that may provide useful functions if you want to go further than what XMapTools does.
A compiled version of Theriak-Domino will be provided in Barcelona during the course.
If you want to recompile Theriak-Domino in the future